A really neat book that covers a range of topics such as
1) Insurance policies that practically everybody buys and nobody needs;
2) Secrets of the successful test-takers, how to get much better scores;
3) How to deduct all the interest on personal loans without borrowing against home equity;
4) How to double your chances of winning a sweepstakes; and
5) How to collect interest from two banks on the same money at same time.
Do you want to get in front of an audience of millions and grow your leads, sales and profits – without hiring a 5 figure/month PR firm?
The #1 New York Times Bestseller YOU ARE A BADASS IS THE SELF-HELP BOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES BUT DON’T WANT TO GET BUSTED DOING IT.
Attention Solo Ad Buyers: If You’re Sick And Tired of spinning your Wheels with Poor Results Buying Solo Ads After Solo Ads, then I encourage you to Read This Page Carefully…”
When you know how to ATTRACT the right prospects, CONVERT those prospects to happy clients, and DELIVER your programs at scale, you will have all the tools necessary to rapidly grow your coaching business to be the coaching business you dream of and deserve. All our material is designed to help you with those three elements, using cutting-edge proprietary strategies and tools.
Aaron Sorkin wrote his first movie on cocktail napkins. Those napkins turned into A Few Good Men, starring Jack Nicholson. Now, the Academy Award winning writer of The West Wing and The Social Network is teaching screenwriting. You’ll learn his rules of storytelling, dialogue, character development, and what makes a script actually sell. By the end, you’ll write unforgettable screenplays.