“A Proven Step-By-Step Blueprint For Starting & Scaling A Profitable One Product Store” (Backed By Real Case Studies)
What is eCom Blueprint?
eCom Blueprint is a case study based course in which I reveal two of my dropshipping stores – one that generated over $1 million in 5 months, and the other over $300k in 2 months(approx. 20% profit for both).
You get to see behind the scenes how I launched these stores, ran the ads, and managed all the operations. The goal with this course is to give you a proven step-by-step blueprint to follow.
What’s New in the 2.0 Version?
eCom Blueprint 2.0 contains over 4 hours of new content, covering my latest Facebook ads strategies in-depth and revealing a new case study.
In the new case study, you will learn about a store that I started from scratch in June 2019 and quickly scaled to over $300k in sales.
What You Will Learn
- How to select a proven product to build a one-product brand around
- How to create a high-converting store using a simple but effective template
- How to kickstart your sales and gather data using cost-effective influencer ads
- How to launch a product with Facebook ads and generate sales consistently
- How to scale to $5000/day in profitable ad spend with Facebook ads
- How to make attention-grabbing video ads that convert sales
- How to effectively automate order fulfillment & lower costs with an agent
- How to structure your customer service team with virtual assistants
- How to develop the winning mindset you need in order to succeed
- Includes two “reveal-it-all” case studies ($1 million in 5 months, and $300k in 2 months)
More Reasons to Join
60 lessons, 10 hours of video content, & free updates for important changes
Get access to a very active private Facebook group with myself and other course members
Get the contact information for my dropshipping agent to reduce your product costs & shipping times
You understand the dropshipping model and know how to set up a simple store with Shopify
You understand the basics of Facebook ads (setting up your ad account, creating a campaign, etc.)
You’ve watched my free course playlist on YouTube already, and you want to take things to the next level