“Storytelling and sharing the human experience are the foundation of what we do as editors.”
- Discover how to tell the human stories at the heart of all movies!
- Learn how to use montages to clearly communicate your character’s emotions and personal development.
- Explore the meaning of body language – how eyes, hands, arms and the body reveal what is in your character’s mind.
- Hollywood strategies for ingesting and organizing media no matter what NLE you work with.
- Smart workflows for editing that will help you drive the work rather than let the work drive you.
- Hands-on editing workshops where you’ll ingest, organize, assemble and edit scenes with professionally shot feature dailies.
- Practical advice to help you work quickly when the director or client is in the room with you.
- From script to polished edit and everything in between, we’ll cover everything you need to edit amazing stories.
- Conquer the art of cross-cutting to create emotional connections and add more interest to your movies.
- 4 step-by-step guides for stylizing your flashback scenes, reinforcing your edit’s structure.
- Skills and strategies that will help you to continue learning about the art of drama editing even after the course ends.
- Fascinating insights into the production process to help you better understand the materials delivered to the editor.
- The 5 types of montages typically used in dramatic films – everything from love scenes to training sequences.
- Using the power of sound effects to show what your characters are thinking.
- The best ways to output your finished film for presentation and delivery.
- Polishing your finished edit with color grading and audio mixing.
- Proven techniques to help pace your story, when to let a moment linger and when to draw it out.
- How to make montages that are easy to follow by carefully crafting the music and shot choice.
- Breakdowns of the dramatic editing techniques used in popular movies.
- Creating smooth transitions between scenes as you assemble the edit.
- The power-user techniques for laying out your audio tracks and mixing audio.
- Delve inside the mind of experienced Hollywood editors as you watch them edit.
- A thorough breakdown of the 12-stages of the hero’s journey – the foundation upon which countless stories are built.
- Amazing visual effects techniques for combining performances from different takes.
- The simple but effective rule that helps you to maintain spatial continuity when editing your scenes.
- Filmmaking essentials and fundamental principles that every editor should know.
- Learn how to arrive late and leave early to stop your edits from getting boring!
- How to build stories and add production value with sound effects and foley.
- Using foley and library sound effects to immerse the audience in your character’s world.
- Learn how there is a dramatic story at the heart of almost every film.
- Unlock the principles of dramatic film editing that will help no matter what genre you work in.
- Cross-cutting tips that will help you quicken the pace in boring parts of your edit.
- The techniques for breaking down dailies to facilitate quick and easy editing.
- Powerful universal rules for understanding the underlying story structure of traditional Hollywood movies.
Sales Page | Files Size: 169GB
Members Exclusive: Only active MakeMoneyDB members can participate to access this course. Please login your account to see payment links.
This GB Course are products that we acquire at extra cost. It’s our way of bringing you brand new cutting-edge course at a massive reduction in price to you. Each member who is interested in accessing download links immediately will need to pay small amount to access the course. All active members will have access to the course 120 Days from the day it posted.